Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Help, Not sure if anyone is monitoring
Wayne
Posted: May 8 2018, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

I have a serious issue and posted a PM 13 hours ago. Two sites are down and am unable to receive email but I have had no reply to my posts.

Please someone let me know that you are on to this today. May 9 2018

Wayne
Dw.com.au
PM
andy
Posted: May 9 2018, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

Wayne,

As we discussed with you via the support ticket we opened on your behalf ( https://cbp.speedingbits.com/billing/clientarea.php ), your sites and email were not down.

Due to multiple failed authentication attempts from your IP address, the system locked you out, preventing access to anything on the server via an automated firewall rule.

Also, per that ticket, after you reported your IP address to us, we were able to remove the automatic firewall rule and restore your access.

As I indicate in my signature, we do not do technical support by PM on the forum. We do monitor the forum (days), but not nearly as closely as 24/7 tickets (minutes to hours) or email (hours). Phone support (minutes) is also available 24/7, though I recognize that phone support may not be feasible if you're outside the United States.

For faster service in the future, please familiarize yourself with the ticket system at https://cbp.speedingbits.com/billing/clientarea.php

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
Jesse Lackman
Posted: Sep 4 2018, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 165

I set up an account in the client area but it's not tied to my other account. Is that normal?

--------------------
PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll