Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> We buy profitable small businesses, $250 finder's fee
Posted: Jul 8 2003, 01:55 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

Just a quick note that if you have a profitable small business in the United States that you'd like to sell or you know someone who does, we're buying. At the present time, we're pursuing transactions under $100,000, but might consider larger transactions for the right opportunity.

Please email the information to amykinney@advantagecom.net . Do not post the information here as it would compromise the opportunity and could potentially be a privacy issue as well.

It doesn't matter if the business has an online presence or not. In fact, it sometimes represents a better opportunity for us if they do not currently have an online presence.

If you supply us a lead that results in a completed transaction, we'll pay a $250 finder's fee to you in the form of a US dollar cashier's check within 30 days of the finalization of the sale.

Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll