Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Limited beta testing of new service, new services need testers
andy
Posted: Dec 29 2016, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

We have some new VPS services that are nearly ready for launch.

They're based on CentOS 7 and have substantial included resources.

We'll be testing them for several weeks before we make them available for purchase.

It is free to participate during the beta testing phase. If you'd like to keep your VPS after the beta testing phase, it will need to be converted to a paid service.

Tentative plan specifications and features will be released to beta testers in the interest of verifying those specifications and features.

At this time, we are limiting beta testing participation to 14 VPS, limit one per tester.

Testers will be required to step through a web based order process to receive the beta test VPS.

If you're a current customer, familiar with running a server from command line (SSH), and you're interested in helping us beta test these new services, please send an email to support@advantagecom.net and indicate you're interested in beta testing our new VPS service that's based on CentOS 7.

When we're back in the office and able to meaningfully engage beta testers, we'll email the interested parties with instructions.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll