Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Accounts not linked
Jesse Lackman
Posted: Sep 4 2018, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 165

I set up an account in the client area but it's not tied to my other account. Is that normal?

--------------------
PMUsers Website
andy
Posted: Sep 26 2018, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

Hello Jesse,

There are two billing systems in use: HSPC and WHMCS.

HSPC handles account control actions for most services from before 2009. It also handles billing for a few clients that hadn't yet been transitioned to WHMCS.

WHMCS handles all accounts from 2009 and later. It also handles all billing, except for a few in HSPC that are not yet transitioned.

The two billing systems are not linked in any fashion.

If you were instead referring to having multiple accounts in WHMCS, this can happen if you open a new account with a different email address instead of logging in via your currently listed email address.

I'll be happy to clarify more precisely if you can give me an idea of which system you're referring to when you say "other account".

Generally, you can open a ticket with billing to sort out any of these types of issues. I can only provide general guidance about this on a public forum.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll