Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Scheduled network maintenance April 25, 2018, cancelled - to be rescheduled
andy
Posted: Apr 20 2018, 11:17 AM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

At 11:00AM, Wednesday, April 25, 2018 Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -7:00), we'll be taking down one of our upstream provider links in a controlled fashion to do testing. The testing is to verify that the upstream provider is delivering the contracted data rates.

We expect no downtime, but we will be temporarily non-redundant with upstream connectivity and your data may transit a different path than normal.

The work is expected to take 1 to 2 hours.

If the remaining upstream link has any trouble during this maintenance, we'll be notified by our global monitoring system and will immediately reinstate the link that is under maintenance.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
andy
Posted: Apr 25 2018, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

This is being rescheduled.

The equipment needed to conduct the test is not yet configured and there won't be enough available time between now and the originally scheduled time to complete the necessary configurations.

We'll post a new thread about this when we have it scheduled again.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll