Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Promotion - 50% off hwVPS RAM & CPU upgrades, now through October 26, 2017
andy
Posted: Oct 18 2017, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

Between now and October 26, 2017, we're offering 50% off any RAM or CPU cores upgrades on all hwVPS services (does not apply to e-hwVPS - see separate promotion).

To take advantage of this offer, please use the following instructions:

Login to the billing control panel at:
https://cbp.speedingbits.com/billing/clientarea.php

Click the service to upgrade in the "Your Active Products/Services" box. If you have many services, you may need to click "+View All" to see the service you wish to upgrade.

In the "Actions" menu at the left, click "Upgrade/Downgrade Options".

In the "CPU Cores (total)" drop down selection, select the desired number of CPU cores for your hwVPS. If you already have the maximum allowed, this option is not shown.

In the "RAM (total)" drop down selection, select the total amount of RAM desired for your hwVPS. Then click the "Click to Continue" button near the bottom.

In the "Promotional Code" text box enter "hwvpsuphalf" (don't include the quotes) and click the "Validate Code" button.

Select your payment method and click the "Click to Continue" button near the bottom.

Fill out the requested information and follow the remaining prompts until you get a confirmation that your order was placed.

If you need help with this process, please open a billing support ticket at:
https://cbp.speedingbits.com/billing/submitticket.php

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll