Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cannot access sites, ...nothing from 66.29.*.*
gleeloyd
Posted: Jul 6 2015, 07:02 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 238

From my home network, I cannot access the sites I'm hosting on my UPipe account, schmolie.com, simplywebhosting.com, or manage.speedingbits.com. If I ping any of these domains, the IP is returned, but the reply times out. The first two octets of the IP address of these domains start with 66.29. This happens from any computer on my home network, even wireless devices - so I'm beginning to think something has gotten saved somehow in the router.

Away from my home network, all is fine.

This has happened before. I've searched the forum looking for previous solutions. Please advise!

Gary

--------------------
Gary
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
Matt
Posted: Jul 6 2015, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 342

Your public IP address may have been blocked by our network firewall. To troubleshoot the issue further, we will need the public IP address of your home network. At your local network, visit the following site in a web browser:

http://www.whatismyip.com

Once you have the IP address, email support@advantagecom.net with the problem description plus the public IP address or contact support by phone at (888) 509-522-3696 x3.

--------------------
Matt B.
Advantagecom Technical Support

Private messages are ignored unless solicited. If you have a support question, please email support@advantagecom.net, post in the appropriate section of the forum, or call if your service plan allows support by phone.
PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll