Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Updates to billing/ticketing system, completed
andy
Posted: Jan 24 2018, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

We're installing OS updates on cbp.speedingbits.com today, so you may not be able to reach the billing or ticketing system for brief periods during this process. Downtime is expected to be under 15 seconds, mostly related to a reboot for a kernel update.

On completion of the OS updates, we're going to be evaluating the system requirements of the latest version of WHMCS.

If the system meets the requirements for the WHMCS upgrade, we'll proceed with that WHMCS version upgrade. There will likely be brief interruptions to the billing and ticketing system during the process and minor kinks to work out after the upgrade is complete. We'll be doing testing shortly after the upgrade to ensure major functions are still operational.

If cbp.speedingbits.com is not ready for the latest WHMCS version system requirements, we'll be taking whatever steps are needed to meet those system requirements, which might include upgrading the OS. If upgrading the OS is required, we'll update this thread with that information at that time.

Updates regarding this process will be posted to this thread as new information is available.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
andy
Posted: Jan 24 2018, 02:20 PM
Quote Post

After updating a required PHP extension, cbp.speedingbits.com now meets the system requirements for the latest version of WHMCS.

We're proceeding with the upgrade to WHMCS at this time.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
andy
Posted: Jan 24 2018, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

The WHMCS upgrade is complete.

We'll be doing testing the remainder of the afternoon to ensure everything works as expected.

If you run into problems with the billing or ticketing system on cbp.speedingbits.com, please let us know by opening a ticket at https://cbp.speedingbits.com/billing/clientarea.php , if possible, or by emailing support@advantagecom.net if you cannot open a ticket.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney

PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll