Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Issue with ticket replies by email, found and fixed
andy
Posted: Mar 5 2018, 05:15 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

We've become aware that some ticket replies by email are not being logged by the ticketing system even when sent from the email address listed on the account.

We've confirmed that this problem is real and are currently troubleshooting the issue.

In the meantime, if you haven't received a reply to your response to your ticket, we may not have seen your response due to this issue.

If you suspect this has happened on your ticket, please login at https://cbp.speedingbits.com/billing/clientarea.php and review your ticket. If you don't see your response there, please add it to the ticket.

We apologize the inconvenience and we hope to have this working properly again shortly.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
andy
Posted: Mar 5 2018, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

We found and fixed the problem.

The email server in question had some security related settings changed that we believe happened as part of an automatic software update, breaking the ability of WHMCS to download the ticket related emails.

We'll be going through these new ticket responses as quickly as we can. There are more than 100 new ticket related messages that were processed, so your continued patience is appreciated.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll