Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Update and reboot of webpro2.speedingbits.com, complete
andy
Posted: Sep 26 2018, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

We've applied security updates to webpro2.speedingbits.com which require a reboot to take effect.

We'll be rebooting the system in the next few minutes and expect downtime to be less than 30 seconds.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
andy
Posted: Sep 26 2018, 12:42 PM
Quote Post

This is complete, but it appears that CPanel's licensing system is experiencing some trouble, which is preventing access to the control panel. We're investigating and hope to have it resolved quickly.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
andy
Posted: Sep 26 2018, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

This is resolved.

We don't have a definitive answer on what caused the trouble, but it was transient and manually forcing the system to recheck its license resolved the trouble.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney

PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll