Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Site Deletion
nirvani
Posted: Aug 21 2005, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 493

Can some mod please delete www.jorick-visual.com from my account? I sent an email to support, its been a week and still not done yet sad.gif

My VPS is omnixis.com.sg
PMEmail Poster
andy
Posted: Aug 22 2005, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

A week? I know support was 100% caught up on work received by email as of Wednesday of last week. It is possible they did not receive your message, there were circumstances which prevented them from acting upon your request, or they sent a response and you didn't receive it (spam filters are common sources for that trouble).

What day, exactly, did you send your request? I'll go check with support to find out the status of your request.

When it comes to domain deletion requests, we have to be able to verify that you are an authorized contact on the account which isn't possible from a forum post due to the nature of the information we'd ask to verify.

Please understand that such security precautions are for the benefit of all customers as well as us.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
Matt
Posted: Aug 24 2005, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 342

I have checked the support mailbox and do not see the request to remove the www.jorick-visual.com from HSPC. Please send an email to support@advantagecom.net from your account email address and we will be happy to remove this domain from HSPC for you.

--------------------
Matt B.
Advantagecom Technical Support

Private messages are ignored unless solicited. If you have a support question, please email support@advantagecom.net, post in the appropriate section of the forum, or call if your service plan allows support by phone.
PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll