|forum.schmolie.com||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: May 19 2011, 04:55 AM
Member No.: 1,581
Joined: 18-May 11
Hi, I recently signed up for the e-hwVPS 2011, based on a link from LowEndBoxes.com
Fast setup, things seem to work.. I had a few questions to clarify exactly what was provided - I signed up for the yearly package.
1) Just FYI: Gmail put the welcome message with my credentials into spam.
2) How many tickets per month? The signup email says "Please note that, aside from requesting a DNS Management Control Panel login, you are allowed only 1 (one) free support ticket per month."
However, the signup page - http://www.simplywebhosting.com/plans-vps/...s.shtml#Managed - says "20 incidents per month included" - I've have several VPS accounts and have only submitted tickets for SSH issues, so I don't expect to need this, but I'd like to clarify exactly what I don't have to pay for.
3) Bandwidth Counting - I see 2TB of bandwidth are included per month, I assume I that's both directions, e.g. that I pay for bandwidth in and out?
4) I see some mentions about running obscure services results in the account being shut down - would it be allowed to host a bit-torrent seed for the ISO of an open source VoIP project - http://www.FusionPBX.com - this is not copyright material.. I'm only asking because you may flag it.
5) I'm curious if you have any ipv6 plans.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to continuing to use your service.
Posted: May 19 2011, 09:36 AM
Member No.: 342
Joined: 25-November 03
As stated in your forum signup email, your e-hwVPS account has ticketed support as the only free support option. I will open a ticket for you on your account to answer these questions.
Advantagecom Technical Support
Private messages are ignored unless solicited. If you have a support question, please email email@example.com, post in the appropriate section of the forum, or call if your service plan allows support by phone.