Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> PHP-Nuke, PHP-Nuke has any one used it
phamon
Posted: Dec 29 2003, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 333

I was looking at using PHP-Nuke on one or more of my web sights, has any one used PHP-Nuke and had problems with vers 6.x or 7.0. Any one have a version that thay would use over any other version.

more one PHP_NUKE see http://phpnuke.org

any comments

phamon
PMEmail Poster
andy
Posted: Dec 31 2003, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

I don't want you to think people are ignoring you. Given the time of year and the holidays, many people are on vacation. It could also be that the people that have seen your post just don't have any experience with PHP Nuke.

As for me, I know what PHP Nuke is, but I have never used it.

Here are a couple of important points to be considered for any PHP application you consider using:

1. Does it require PHP SafeMode be set to "off"? If so, you will only be able to use that on a VPS account since we set SafeMode to "on" for all of our shared servers.

2. What is the minimum required version of PHP to run the application? Be sure to verify with us the PHP version being used on your account and cross check that with the application's requirements.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
phamon
Posted: Jan 2 2004, 11:17 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 333

I understand the vacation thing I am trying to have some vacation to.

I am most intersted in how PHP Nuke would impact a VPS account as I have one now. Will have to look in to where it will need PHP SafeMode to be "off" or "on" or where it will impact the program.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll