Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Updated off-hours support instructions, as of April 20, 2018
andy
Posted: Jun 12 2016, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

We've made a couple changes to how to contact off-hours support.

Specifically, we've changed how to email off-hours support and added instructions for SMS text.

Please note, the email address for off-hours support has changed. The phone number remains the same.

Please review the changes at the following site and update any notes or contact records you may have so that you have the correct information on hand when needed.

http://support.schmolie.com/weekend-support.shtml

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
andy
Posted: Aug 21 2017, 04:15 AM
Quote Post

We also have a new option available for non-urgent technical support issues.

We now have 24/7 ticket based support. Please login to your billing control panel and submit a technical support ticket.

If you do not have a billing account in that system, it is because you are one of a handful of customers that have not had their billing moved to the new system. Please email billing@advantagecom.net and request that your billing account be moved into the new billing system.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
andy
Posted: Apr 20 2018, 11:24 AM
Quote Post

Free 24/7 phone support is now available for accounts that include phone support. Just call our regular technical support phone number (509-522-3696 or 888-509-8644) any time and follow the prompts (option 3 as of April 20, 2018).

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney

PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll