Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> We buy profitable small businesses, $250 finder's fee
andy
Posted: Jul 8 2003, 01:55 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

Hello,

Just a quick note that if you have a profitable small business in the United States that you'd like to sell or you know someone who does, we're buying. At the present time, we're pursuing transactions under $100,000, but might consider larger transactions for the right opportunity.

Please email the information to amykinney@advantagecom.net . Do not post the information here as it would compromise the opportunity and could potentially be a privacy issue as well.

It doesn't matter if the business has an online presence or not. In fact, it sometimes represents a better opportunity for us if they do not currently have an online presence.

If you supply us a lead that results in a completed transaction, we'll pay a $250 finder's fee to you in the form of a US dollar cashier's check within 30 days of the finalization of the sale.

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll