Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Mailing address change, ... and new datacenter construction
andy
Posted: Jun 14 2016, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Group: Advantagecom Staff
Member No.: 9

For those that mail payments and other correspondence using postal mail, our mailing address has changed. Please update your records to reflect the new mailing address.

Advantagecom Networks, Inc.
6 SW 13th St, Ste 2
College Place, WA 99324

We're still the same company, same people, same computers, and same software. The only thing that's changed is where we receive our mail and where our people are sitting when they take your call or respond to your tickets and email. We've been operating out of this new address since March 2013, so if you thought things have been fine over the last three years, you'll continue to be as unaffected by this change as you have for the last three years. We decided it was finally time to make it official and announce the change.

Our datacenter remains at the prior address and will continue to be there for another year or two at least.

We're in the process of building a new datacenter at the new address and have been since 2013. It took awhile to wade through local regulatory hurdles. At this point, we recently finished up the planning and budgeting.

We're still looking for investors and/or lenders for the new facility, so if you know of someone with around $150K to $250K of risk capital, send them our way so we can discuss the opportunity and terms. It'll go up fast (a few months) once financing is secured given the high levels of advance planning and type of construction.

As there is news regarding the new datacenter, we'll share it with you. We'll have pictures. Promise. wink2.gif

--------------------
Sincerely,
Andrew Kinney
CTO, Advantagecom Networks

Please do not private message me. My regular management duties preclude responding to every customer that sends me a support issue. Instead, post on the forum or contact tech support.
PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll